Colonial Life’s policyholders are very satisfied with the service they received in 2015 while submitting claims, according to a survey released Monday.
Overall results* in 2015 found that 95 percent of Colonial Life claimants were satisfied with the overall handling of their claim. In 2015, Colonial Life made nearly 900,000 claim payments.
In addition, policyholders who submitted claims in 2015 gave positive ratings to Colonial Life in the following areas:
- 96 percent — for overall experience of submitting claim
- 93 percent — for timeliness receiving communication when first filing claim.
- 93 percent — for ease of checking claim status.
- 93 percent — for availability of claim information online**
- 92 percent — for ease finding claim information**
- 92 percent — for using simple and clear language in written communication.
- 90 percent — for timeliness receiving notification of approved claim
“Our quarterly claims surveys help us monitor how well we’re serving our customers,” said Deb Rasmussen, vice president of claims at Colonial Life. “We work hard to give America’s workers the help and support they need at difficult times in their lives. And we are working hard to do even better in 2016.”
* Colonial Life Internal Data, 2015
** Among those claimants who visited website to login and access claim information.